I said “read before submitting!!!1!” but obviously not everyone’s gonna do that psh. Anyways, if you are reading this, good job and thanks.
- You must submit your problem.
I will no longer accept any problem submissions in my ask box, so make sure you’re submitting in the submission link.
redundancy is redundantOnly use the ask box if you’re going to ask a question or comment on the blog.
- All problems will be accepted, just as long as it’s a legitimate issue and hasn’t been posted on here yet.
I won’t reject any problem submissions just because it’s “boring” or something that I haven’t encountered yet… the very most I’ll ask for from a problem is that it’s relatable or plausible, but even then, I’m very lenient. Other than that, feel free to submit whatever problems you have to share ~
These shouldn’t actually be considered “guidelines”, there are like, none lol.
OTHER THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- I might change the words up. I generally like to keep the wording the same as to whoever submitted the problem, but sometimes I will tweak the wording a bit under these conditions:
1. To make it easier to understand.
2. Grammar issues.
3. To make it briefer. Sometimes I can’t fit problems into the template I have, so I’ll have to condense the wording more.
4. Splitting the submission. People sometimes send me a problem that can actually be divided into a few other problems, so under these circumstances, I generally like to split it up into smaller, separate problems.
5. Someone else has already submitted the same problem as you.
6. Just because I feel like it.
- I’m not going to make up your problem the moment I get it. It might take a while for you to see your problem up on the blog, because generally, what I do is make the image file for each of my problems and keep it in my documents until I feel like posting it. Basically a queue of images. So please don’t expect yours to be the next one up, right after the last one I posted, okay? So don’t take it personally or anything, I’m just really slow and lazy. :]
- You’re not going to be credited for the submission. Seems harsh, right? But this is a blog dedicated to the nameless sharing of everyone’s ideas, including my own. So no one’s gonna be credited for any problems, nor am I going to mention which problems ones I’ve thought of. Please understand that this is a compiled blog. Regardless of whether this blog credited or not, I appreciate your contribution all the same
- I’m really grateful to each and every one of you who follow, submit, etc. I know I don’t say much, but just so I don’t have to keep updating a thank you [I still will though], I’ll leave this as a permanent thank you to all of you. So yes, thanks for being here <3 I rubbb yew c;
- I’ll add some other things when I need to.